This new function applies for the following content:
1. Native ads
- Channel/brand/product name
2. Pre-roll Video ads
- Alternative domain name
Our system will now display, by priority, the corresponding ad slogan to visitors who speak the same language, based on their browser language setting.
- Visitors whose browser language is English, will see the ad slogans written in English first;
- Visitors whose browser language is Spanish, will see the ad slogans written in Spanish first;
WHERE CAN YOU FIND THE LANGUAGE SETTING ?
Currently, on the page where the Native/Pre-roll creative is uploaded, you will find:
- On the?left side?of the page, you are able to?add or delete a language?category;
- On the?right side?of the page, you are able to?write your ad slogan content in different languages.
Please refer to the following examples of multilingual countries and create a few test campaigns:
- United States: English + Spanish
- Canada: English + French
- Switzerland: French + German + Italian
- Belgium: French + Dutch + German
- Singapore: English + Chinese
Finally, please don’t forget, you can also set multi-language targeting for these types of banners:
- 300×100 Mobile Rectangle
- 338×235 Square ? ? ? ? ?
- 928×244 Horizontal